“Formulating Goals and Objectives”
At the moment I believed in reading can improve our ability in English, because based on my research I found that reading is useful for student who has difficulties in understanding English, especially in Senior high school. I find there are many functions of reading for students. They are:
- Reading skill can support the students in speaking.
Speaking is related with pronunciation. When we are speaking, we will produce a sound from our lips which is called pronunciation. Pronunciation means how to pronounce the word that we want to say to the audiences in order to make them understand what we means. If the students have skill in reading, it can help them in speaking. Because in reading, they will study about the pronunciation unconsciously. So, I believe that reading can help the students in speaking.
- Reading skill improves the students in listening.
Listening is how to analyze and understand the sound of the word that we have heard.
- Reading skill can help the students in Structure.
Language is custom, the students will be more understand about structure through reading skill.
Thanks
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar